Applications may crash for various reasons. A common reason for an application to crash is there is not enough available memory when the app is launched.
Here are some troubleshooting tips that may help resolve the issue.
Close the app from the Multitasking Tray
- Double tap the Home button to reveal multitasking mode.
- You will see the Quickflix app icon underneath an app preview window
- To close the app, swipe up on the preview window.The Quickflix app will disappear from the multitasking tray and the app beside it will slide over into it’s place.
- Re-open the Quickflix application.
If this does not work...
Close all apps and perform a hard reset on your iOS device.
- Follow the steps from Close the app from the Multitasking Tray but when you get to the step where you close the app swiping it up and off the screen, do this for all the apps.
- Once you have quit all apps, perform a hard reset. To do this, simply hold down the Home Button and the On/Off Button (on the top of the device) for about 15 seconds. Wait for the screen to go black and once the Apple Logo appears, then release the Home Button and the On/Off Button.