Your PS3 console will need to be connected to the internet and your TV.
How do I connect my PS3 to the internet?
If your network settings are already completed, the PS3 will connect to the internet automatically as long as the device is switched on.
You will also need to set up your PlayStation Network account or log in if you have already created one.
How do I set up my PlayStation Network account?
- Select PlayStation Network.
- Select Sign Up for PlayStation Network by pressing the X button.
- You will be taken to the sign up page to enter your details.
I have set up my Playstation Network account and am signed in, now what?
- Press the PlayStation logo on your controller to start the Cross Media Bar (XMB) menu.
- Navigate across to TV/Video Services and then down to the Quickflix app icon.
- Press X to confirm.
- Sign in using your usual username and password.
Your PS3 will be automatically registered to your Quickflix account when you stream your first movie or TV show.