To access Quickflix on Sony Bravia devices, you'll need to register your device via Sony. Your Device will also need to be connected to the internet.
How do I connect my Sony Bravia device to the internet?
Connect your television to your internet using an Ethernet cable or wirelessly using a “USB dongle”. Then, using the TV remote control:
- Press Home.
- Scroll to Settings Icon using the navigation arrow buttons (it is last icon to the left).
- Scroll to Network using the navigation arrow buttons (it is the bottom icon).
- Hit Select on the TV remote.
- Network Setup should be highlighted.
- Press the Select button on the TV remote.
- Proceed with desired connection type.
How do I register my device via Sony?
- Using your PC or MAC open a browser and head to http://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com
- Create or sign in to your Sony Account
- From the Home tab, click Activate a Device and follow the instructions to register your Sony device to your Sony Account. If you have already activated your device proceed to Step 4 below.
- From the Home tab, click on the Manage Premium Services link and then select Quickflix from the list of Premium services and click on the Enable Service button.
- You will then be redirected to the Quickflix website; follow the instructions to either link your existing Quickflix Account to your Sony device or set-up a brand new Quickflix Account. This process will complete the registration of your Sony device and you will be able to start streaming Quickflix content on your device (subject to your subscription package including access to Quickflix Streaming).