To use the Quickflix app, you need the following:
- To be signed into an Xbox Live Account
- At least 75 megabytes (MB) of available space
- Quickflix account user name and password (create a Quickflix account.)
DOWNLOAD THE QUICKFLIX APP
- On your console, sign in with your Xbox Live gamertag.
- Go to Apps and select Browse Apps.
- Browse for Quickflix.
- Select Quickflix to download and install the app. After the download, the app automatically starts, and you can browse through the catalogue and view details about the available content.
To start the Quickflix app later, go to Video, My Video Apps and then Quickflix.
Go to Video,my video apps and then Quickflix.
- From the featured hub, you can:
- Watch any of the featured programs displayed in the centre of the hub.
- Navigate to Just Added, Movies, TV, News or Settings.
- Select something that you want to watch, and then select Play. If you have not signed in using your account, you will be prompted to sign in first.
SIGN IN TO QUICKFLIX
Go to Video, my video apps and then Quickflix.
- Select something that you want to watch, and then select Play.
- Select Sign in to Play in the top-left-hand corner tile on the home hub.
- Enter your user name and password and select login.