6036: Graphics device's driver certificate is invalid
Error 6036 can occur when Microsoft Silverlight’s PlayReady system cannot identify what type of device is attempting to stream Quickflix.
Please ensure that you are using the latest drivers for your graphics card. You may follow the below steps for PC and MAC.
- Click the Start button and click the Control Panel option.
- Click Hardware and Sound
- Click on the Device Manager icon
- Click on your graphics card icon from the menu on the left side of the Device Manager window.
- Click the Drivers tab at the top of the window that appears. The window should have a prompt saying: "The drivers for this device are up to date".
- Click the Update Driver icon on the window if the drivers are out of date. Wait for the drivers to install on the system.
- Click the Restart button when prompted. When the computer restarts, the drivers will be up to date.
- Click the Apple logo.
- On the Apple menu, click Software Update.
- If there is a Mac OS X update available, you can install it. If there is a graphics driver update, it will be included in the Mac OS X update.