Head to www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight.
The browser will prompt you to either run or save the installation file (Silverlight.exe). Click Run to start the download. When the download is finished, the browser prompts you again to run the installer. Click Run to start the installation.
- Click "Install now" after reviewing the license agreement and privacy statement.
- Press the Alt key on your keyboard
- Click the Tools menu at the top of the browser window
- Select Manage add-ons
- Choose Toolbars and Extensions from Add-on Types
- Select All Add-ons from the dropdown menu
- Click on Microsoft Silverlight
- If disabled, click Enable