What you'll need
- A Sony Bravia Internet TV
- A network router with internet connection
- A computer with internet access
You can choose to connect your router with or without a cable.
Wired Connection (connecting your BRAVIA to a router using a network cable)
1. Connect a network cable (not supplied) from the router to the LAN port on back of the BRAVIA
2. Turn on the BRAVIA
3. Using the remote, press HOME, then select > Settings > Network Setup
4. Select “Wired Set-up”
5. Select “Auto” in IP Proxy Server screen
6. Conﬁrm settings by press the right arrow key, and then select “Save & Connect”
7. Once connection is successful, press “OK”
Wireless Connection(connecting your BRAVIA to a Wi-Fi enabled home network)
1. Turn on the BRAVIA
2. Using the remote, press HOME, then select > Settings > Network Setup
3. Select “Wireless Set-up”
4. Select “Scan” in the “Wireless Network” screen
5. After a few moments, you will see a list of wireless networks
6. Navigate to, and select, your home network. Refer to your wireless router manual if you do not know the name of your network.
7. Enter your security key when prompted, using the remote and onscreen keyboard. If you do not know your security key, refer to your wireless router manual.
8. Select “Auto” in the “IP Address Proxy Server” screen.
9. Conﬁrm settings by pressing the right arrow key, and then select “Save & Connect.”
10. After connection is successful, press “OK”
To use Quick�ix, your BRAVIA needs to be linked to an account
1. Using your remote control, press the HOME button and go to “Internet Content” and then scroll and select the “Quickﬂix” channel.
2. Take note of the registration code that is displayed on the screen
3. On your computer, go to account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action
4. If this is the ﬁrst time you’ve registered a Sony Internet capable device you will need to create an account by clicking on ‘Create a New Account’
5. Register your BRAVIA and enter the registration code from step 2
6. Once you have registered your device go to ‘Devices’ and click on ‘HDTVs’
7. Click on ‘Manage Premium Services’
8. Select Quickﬂix and it will redirect you to their website.
9. Create your Quickﬂix account or if you’re already a Quickﬂix subscriber sign up for Sony BRAVIA